Table Of Contents
- 0.1 Lots of people ask what is the cost of fly fishing rods.
- 0.2 Here Are Some Beginner Rods:
- 1 Mounchain 4 Piece Fly Fishing Rod
- 1.1 Next Comes The Rods For The Intermediates:
- 1.2 Product description:
- 1.3 Next Is Rods For The Experts:
Lots of people ask what is the cost of fly fishing rods.
The cost of a fly rod depends on if you are a beginner, intermediate or expert.
- If you are a Beginner and just starting out and you want to go for a little less expensive rod. That way if you don’t like it, you haven’t broken the bank.
- But if you are an Intermediate fly fishing person notice I said, person. I know a lot of female fishing ladies that out fish me. they just might want an upgrade their rods.
- The Expert might just want one of the newest and best rods that have come out and want to try it.
Here Are Some Beginner Rods:
Maxcatch Extreme it is a Graphite Fly Fishing 4-Piece 9 Feet Rod with IM6 Carbon Blank, Hard Chromed Guides, A Cork Grip
This one starts around $13.00 up to $55.00 there is a one year no questions asked warranty. It comes in sizes 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8, and 10 weight rods.
it has 5 layers of carbon to increase the strength. This is a fast action rod to help with distance and presentation. It has ultra-lightweight hard-chromed stainless steel guides, with an oversized tip loop for longer casting.
There is a Pure A+ Cork Handle for a comfortable grip that helps with casting. It has a high-density aluminum reel seat and 2 uplocking rings for keeping the reel attached to the rod.
Piscifun Sword Graphite Fly Fishing Rod 4 Piece 9ft – IM7 Carbon Fiber Blank – Chromed Guide and Durable Rod Tube.
This rod only comes in 4, 5, 6, 7. and 9 weight rods and it starts at $40.00 and goes to $55.00.
It starts with a 4 weight 8-foot 6-inch slow action rod. Which is good for small trout in small streams, sunfish and other panfish in small ponds.
The next ones are 5 weight and 6 weight 9-foot rod which is a medium action rod. These rods are for larger streams and reservoirs where you can catch bigger trout and other species. Some of these species are largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, catfish, carp, walleye, muskie, and several other species of larger fish.
Next are the 7 weight 9-foot medium action rod, for steelhead, salmon, and other saltwater species.
last but not least is the 9 weight 9 foot long fast action rods. these are for Winter Steelhead and Winter Salmon and saltwater species.
This rod has IM7 graphite which is durable and has accuracy and performance. the 4 piece design makes it easy to carry and it comes with a PVC tube to hold your rod.
- HIGH-QUALITY ROD: The fishing rod is mainly made from carbon fiber, which is very durable and flexible, which is convenient for your use.
- CORK HANDLES and REEL SEAT: The fly rod with AAA grade cork handle, which is very lightweight, anti-skid, and helpful for casting. A machined aluminum reel seat with double lock rings is for sturdy reel attachment, it can be used to store up the fish reel.
- INCLUDED FOUR SECTIONS: The rod includes four sections, the diameter of each section is different. In addition, all sections’ diameters are different from each other.
- PREMIUM CHROMED GUIDES DESIGN: This fly fish rod is designed with high-quality chrome plating technology. It has a strong stability performance and heat resistance under the protection of chromium. And the chromium plating process can extend the life of the guide rail to a certain extent.
- PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT – 4-piece design makes the rod easy to be carried with all fly anglers. You can enjoy fishing pleasure even on vacation. The rod tube offers great protection for your rod and portability.
Next Comes The Rods For The Intermediates:
This is for intermediates
High Performance 4 piece, Fast Action IM8 Graphite With Rod Tube
This rod is priced depending on the length and weight you choose.
This is without a doubt one of the best rods you can buy for the price. There’s no need to spend hundreds of dollars or more on a fly rod, and this rod will prove that.
This is a 4 piece, travel-ready rod
It’s fast action for longer casts. This helps when handling windy conditions, and has lots of backbone for determined fish.
It is made from IM8 graphite (carbon fiber). The design is for maximum sensitivity and durability. So you can focus on your presentations and the fighting fish, and not break your rod.
Your rod is protected in a four-compartment rod tube. Each rod section has its own Cordura compartment.
The rod tube has an adjustable shoulder strap for worry-free bushwhacking and long approaches. Sling it over your shoulder and go. The alignment dots, help get the sections lined up right the first time.
The gray color is a natural color to help avoid spooking fish with overly flashy or distracting colors.
Half well, high-quality cork handle. Comfortable and avoids fatigue for casting-heavy days.
This is for an Intermediate or Expert
These rods’ prices vary depending on the weight and length of the rod.
This Fast-action blank is ideal for performance and recovery.
It is artfully crafted and has a lightweight feel.
It is a 4-section fly fishing rod, deep blue with carbon flake accents.
AAA-grade cork handle for a firm yet comfortable grip.
A Fenwick cloth-covered rod tube with a bag is included.
Based upon Fenwick’s long tradition of developing a high standard of performance and quality rods. The AETOS 5 weight offers a fast recovering high-performance modern taper crafted with a lightweight feel. This is available in switch, saltwater, freshwater, and spey models. This fly fishing rod can deliver the ideal performance for any location. This 5 weight 4- section fly fishing rod has a deep blue color and comes with carbon flakes. It has large diameter gunsmoke guides along with some double-foot gunsmoke snake guides. This rod has an aluminum anodized uplock reel seat. It also has a triple-A cork handle for a comfortable and secure grip. There is a cloth-covered rod tube along with a bag. This will make it safe and secure.
Next Is Rods For The Experts:
Helios 3D 6-Weight, 9-Foot Fly Rods are designed for exceptional accuracy but with enhanced power. They are the most accurate fly rods ever built but offer remarkable strength and the ability to place a fly where you want it at distance.
The Helios 3D 906-4 is for big water, the big fly workhorse for trout and bass that can pound the banks within inches at sixty feet. It can handle a heavy nymphing rig with ease. Or it can drop a bass bug in a distant lily-pad hole with ease and deadly accuracy.
No cast ever thrown is identical to any other cast ever thrown. The variables of the caster, rod, and conditions are too great. Helios 3D was designed to significantly reduce the variables at the point of release, focusing the energy of the cast to the intended target.
No matter what happens behind you, the energy of the forward cast is crisply released through a tight window created by the most significant reduction in horizontal and vertical tip frequency ever conceived. It is a rifle in a world of muskets and it autocorrects the variables of the cast to the target with incomparable precision.
These Rods Are Variable in Price Depending On The Size And Weight
When you have to make long, delicate casts using extremely light leaders to help you fool spooky fish. The G.Loomis NRX Lite Presentation rods are what you need. They are smooth casting, they have soft tapers for managing long, thin leaders and small to medium-sized dry flies. They track true for great accuracy and control, they are as light as a feather with beautiful lines. Featuring a select species of cork they can come in your choice of either the original, stealthy look in matte black with bright blue wraps or a more traditional Evergreen with subtle green wraps and silver trim. Don’t worry when the fish get finicky and the water gets low and clear. You have the answer: NRX LP.
- Ideal for delicate presentations
- Soft action with a medium taper
- Superb smooth casting ability for ultra-thin leaders and light tippets
- Great for fishing small to medium dry flies
- True tracking, for delicate casts to finicky fish in clearwater